RABOLINI 1000 X 1400 MM AUTOMATIC PLATEN PRESS, MODEL E - WITH VACUUM FEEDER, DELIVERY AND PRELOADING MAGAZINE FROM 1996
Manufacturler: G. Rabolini srl, Via degli Osti 7, 21052 Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy
Model: IMPERIA SUPER E
Year of construction: 1996
Inside chase: 1000 x 1400 mm
Platen size: 1010 x 1440 mm
Max. die cutting size (cut to cut): 950 x 1390 mm
Max. thickness of solid board to be converted: 1,8 mm
Max. thickness of corrugated to be converted: 7 mm
Max. height of cutting rules: 23,8 mm
The speed depends on the quality of material and the die cutting form. The produced quantity depends on the capacity of the operator. The machine does work with one sheet per movement.
The machine has been manufactured of special cast iron and special steel for the shafts – gears – arms – goose neck and guides. All bronze bushings have been manufactured of a special alloy. Manual hand scraping results in perfect parallelism.
- air clutch and break with security valve
- timer at the operators panel: for variable opening dwell from 0 - 6 sec.
- piece counter
- three-phase-motor. Electrical connection 400 V – 50 Hz
- automatic lubrication via electrical pump, timed, oil collecting tub
- operators panel on swivelling, movable arm
- operation of the platen press: timer, single dwell or continuous running
- standard pressure setting
- standard colour of manufacturer
1 ORGINAL PICARD DIE CUTTING PLATE FROM HARDENED AND GROUND STEEL 52 HRC, 5 MM
Technical modification reserved.